Thank you! We look forward to getting to know you.
Joseph L Douty________________________________________________
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Important Facts Concerning Information Provided on Your Application:
Minnesota Statues requires that you be informed that the following information which you will be asked to provide in the employment process is considered private data:
Name, Home Address, Home Phone #, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Conviction Record, Gender, Age Group, Racial/Ethnic Group, Disability Type
We ask for this information for the following concerns:
· To distinguish you from all other applicants and identify you to personnel files;
· To enable us to contact you when additional information is required, send you notices and/or schedule an interview;
· To determine if you meet the minimum age requirements (if any);
· To enable us to ensure your rights to equal opportunities;
· To meet Federal reporting requirements;
· To make processing more efficient.
The data information may be used for such other purposes as may be determined to be necessary in the administration of Wilson Mfg Co.
FURNISHING SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, DATE OF BIRTH (UNLESS A MINIMUM AGE IS REQUIRED), SEX, AGE GROUP, RACIAL/ETHNIC AND DISABILITY DATA IS VOLUNTARY, BUT REFUSAL TO SUPPLY OTHER REQUESTED INFORMATION WILL MEAN THAT YOUR APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Private data is available only to you and to other persons within Wilson Mfg Co who have a bonafide need for the data. Public data is available to anyone requesting it and consists of all data furnished in the employment process which is not designated in this notice as private data.
If you are hired by Wilson Mfg Co you will be legally required to supply your Social Security Number and all application tax information. This information will be sent to the Federal and State Tax Authorities and to the Social Security Administration and will enable us to compute your salary deductions.